Having a party, need a large room for a meeting, playgroup or new exercise club? Whatever your needs the Spencer Dallington Community Centre can fulfil it.
Situated in the heart of the Spencer district of Northampton just around the corner from Gladstone Road. The centre offers two large rooms plus a full-service kitchen, foyer/waiting room.
The Main Hall (Betty Onley Room named after a long-standing caretaker) can seat 80 people or hold 100 people standing whilst the smaller room (Gordon Crewe Room named after a DeafConnect trustee) can seat 30 people or 40 standing. Free wi-fi is available for up to 30 connections as well as a projector and flipchart on request.
The centre has wheelchair access, toilets, baby changing facilities as well as a fully serviced kitchen.
Catering for events is available from Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm only – please ask if this is of interest to you. Although you are welcome to do your own catering as long as the kitchen is left in the condition you found it.
Rooms can be booked from 9am to 10.30pm. People need to leave the premises by 10.30pm due to the noise levels within a residential area. All charges are made by the hour and must be made in advance by calling 01604 589011 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The rooms are charged by the hour and all bookings must be made in advance.
- Bank holidays will be charged at party and wedding rates.
- Returnable DEPOSIT REQUIRED for all private parties and for children’s parties
- Deposits will be returned once Deafconnect have assessed the condition of the centre and any necessary deductions made.
- Catering facilities are available for meetings Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm only.
- You are welcome to make your own catering arrangements if preferred. There may be an additional charge for use of kitchen
Full terms and conditions available upon request.